Monday, February 1, 2010

Overcoming Panic Attacks on Your Own Without Any Medication

I tried anything to get rid on my panic attacks and anxiety. I went to see a therapist, I took medication. All of these things worked on the short term. However, you don't want to take those SSRI pills all your life long. There is a much better solution. It might be hard to achieve, but if you do it you can take on the whole world.

Advice From A Professional

So what I'm talking about is the ability to let go and more self-esteem. The advice came from my mother. She said to me one day: "You shouldn't worry too much. There is nothing wrong with you, stop searching. The only thing you need is confidence". What I did afterwards is listening to music to help me with my self -esteem.

Listening music can help greatly to increase your self-esteem. The next important thing to do is to look back at panic situations and tell you that there was nothing wrong. Try to stay a bit longer next time in that panic situation. Try to reduce stress by always believing in yourself. It might be hard to do, but if you look at all the things you accomplished and try to map out a path to the right direction, you're halfway there

How to go from reduced anxiety to anxiety-free

The final step to take is the ability to let go. You should never have to think about panic again. This is the hardest part to accomplish. To accomplish this, you will need to go to panic situations and find distraction. If you do this often, you're anxiety problem will slowly fade away.

No comments:

Post a Comment